Photos, videos, and articles from developer programs I’ve been involved with over the years at Sun and Oracle. More at LinkedIn.
- June 2018: Photos: Japan Open Source Summit
- May 2018: Photos: Java Japan User Group
- May 2018: Live Interviews: Java Day Tokyo
- May 2018: Live Interviews: Oracle Code: Shenzhen
- April 2018: Live Interviews: Oracle Code: Hyderabad and Bangalore
- October 2017: Live Interviews: JavaOne, Oracle Code: San Francisco
- October 2017: Photos: JavaOne San Francisco
- August 2017: Photos: Oracle Code: Seoul
- July 2017: Photos: Oracle Code: Beijing
- May 2017: Photos Java Day Tokyo and Oracle Code Japan: Tokyo
- May 2017: Photos: Community Leadership Summit and O’Reilly OSCON: Austin
- Nothing to show here graphically during this time. This is the period after Oracle cancelled the OpenSolaris project after the acquisition of Sun and I was moved internally to be a program manager in Solaris engineering on the Userland FOSS Consolidation.
- 2005-2011: Thousands of photos from conferences involving Java, Linux, OpenSolaris, and various FOSS and community development efforts:
- Aizu University Japan, Barcamp Tokyo, Barcamp Yokohama, Beers for Books, Community Leadership Summit, Cross Cultural Engineering, Developers Lounge Tokyo, JavaOne San Francisco, JavaOne Tokyo, Mozilla Japan, OpenSolaris User Group Japan, O’Reilly Make Tokyo, O’Reilly Mac OS 10, O’Reilly OSCON, MySQL Tokyo, PostgreSQL Tokyo, Ruby Kaigi, Solaris Night Seminars, Tokyo 2.0, Tokyo CGM Night with Danny Choo, Tokyo Hackerspace, Tokyo Linux User Group, Tokyo Open Source Conference, Tokyo New Context Conference with Joi Ito, Tokyo Tech Days …
- More context on Sun, OpenSolaris, and Open Source community building:
Managing the keynotes as Master of Ceremonies at Oracle Code Shenzhen May 2018. The keynote audience in the hall was 900 and the session streamed to 600,000 online.